We have established the following guidelines in order to serve you best:
- Unless otherwise specified, menu prices are based on a 10-person minimum. There is an upcharge for parties under 10.
- Menu prices reflect only the cost of food and are subject to change.
- Paper goods are included at no additional charge. “Upscale” disposables and china service are available at an additional charge.
- Delivery Rates: Minimum of $25.00 $1.00 per mile after
- Serving Attendants available at $25.00 per attendant per hour Minimum 3 hours
- Because all orders are individually prepared, confirmation of the exact number of guest is due no later than 72 hours in advance of the function
- Certain events may require a service contract along with a deposit of 30%. The balance will be due according to the terms agreed upon when you book your event.
Delivery and Service charges will be applied as appropriate using the following guidelines:
Drop-Off Catering $25.00
Capell's Catering staff delivers your order. Food arrives hot and fresh; customer is responsible for reheating or maintaining proper temperature for serving. All food and beverages are in disposable containers, accompanied by disposable plates, cups, utensils, etc. Only delivery charges apply.
Disposal Chafing pans are available for $5.00 per pan which includes warming fluid, and disposable serving utensils.
Drop-Off & Pickup $40.00
Capell's Catering staffs will set-up your food in chafing dishes. Return at the end of the event to pick up service pieces and equipment. Delivery and return charges apply.
Food portions on the buffet are normal, restaurant-sized portions. The buffet is not all you can eat. Please order for your entire guest list. You may want to consider increasing your order a certain percentage to allow for drop-ins and big-eaters.
Capell’s Catering does not have a liquor license, and assumes no responsibility for alcohol sold or consumed on the premises or incidents related thereto.